Sunday, July 8, 2007

ARGH! No time to sew.

The baby has been sick this week and I've not been able to do much of anything. I have TONS of ideas, fabric, and patterns... just no TIME!!! Right now I am trying to finish up some lounge pants for Jake. After that I am going to start on a top for Katie. I got my BEAUTIFUL Carnival Bloom from Michael Miller and have GOT to use it immediately!!

I have been working on some ideas for the store. The first thing I am going to work on is adapting some of Jake's tshirts into Onesies. It's not that hard to do , but the problem is that all shirts are different lengths, so you can't make a set pattern.The other ideas I have been kicking around are lounge pants with diaper allowance, medical bags, wheelchair bags, and several other types of bibs.

No comments:

Share The Love