Thursday, July 19, 2007

I am addicted to the internet...

I am. I am terribly addicted to the internet. It's not such a bad thing. I'm not doing anything wrong or going to questionable sites. But I have come to realize that I am indeed truly addicted. My house is a wreck, I am always complaining about not having any time to sew. I feel guilty about not working enough with Katie. I have started a diet with my husband. He has lost 6 pounds. I have only lost 1. He goes to work every day. And I SIT here on this computer. He may be able to just cut calories, but that's not going to work for me. I need exercise. But I don't have time to exercise, cause my butt is firmly planted here at the keyboard!!

So I have decided to cut back on my computer time. I have went no mail on several of my yahoo groups. And if you don't see me around as much on the forums, you know why.

I have already did the treadmill for 18 minutes this morning. I wanted to go for 20, but my legs were itching so crazy that I had to stop. Now I am going to grab some water and go play with Katie. And after that I am going to start work on some sewing!! I already have 2 loads of clothes in the wash and a fairly clean kitchen!!

My starting weight? 180. My weight today? 179 (WOW I know!)

No comments:

Share The Love