Monday, October 29, 2007

Got nothing done today but tomorrow....

will hopefully be a different story :-)

I still have to get (now it's 2) orders finished for the store. Everything should go smoothly and quickly except 1 thing that may hold me up.

I have decided that after that I need to work on some UFO's (unfinished objects) before I start my other plans. I have a towel for Jake that needs binding. I've had this as a UFO for over a year!! That's sad. And I have a pair of pj bottoms for Jake and a pair for Megan. Both are so close to being finished it's silly. They have been in the UFO pile for probably 3 months or more! I think all both need are hemming.

I think then I am going to sew Katie a PUL diaper cover and put her in fitted tomorrow. I'm sick of the Pocket dipes leaking. Let's see, if I have any time left I think I'll...... work on the SpecialTee Bib pattern.

1 comment:

BubbaChic.typepad.com said...

I hear you mama!!! I too have some pretty easy UFO's to finish, but always seem to steer clear of them when I have any time free - silly isn't it...why do we do that?!!!!

Dee
x

Share The Love