Friday, December 5, 2008

Ton of Tutorials

I have an insane amount of bookmarked sites of free tutorials and patterns. I will be listing them all here on my blog. It'll help me be more organized and also hopefully help some of you out there looking for a free project.

My Tutes!
Purses, Bags, Wallets, Holders
For Baby & Mama
Kids Clothing & Accessories
Toys, Games, Etc.
Dolls & Softies
Christmas
Home, Office, & School
Special Needs
His & Hers
Odds & Ends
Quilts


General Sewing Tips & Tutes
Craft & Sewing Links
Sewing Blogs

2 comments:

Christine said...

Hi Micky, I found your list of tutes on Sewing Mamas. Thanks for keeping it so current. I have a lot of tutorials on my blog as well at http://sewing.today.com/tutorials/

verna said...

hi micky i have been looking for a wheelchair caddie found a few here i will be makeing some

Share The Love