Sunday, April 12, 2009
Got these sewed up just in time for the end of Stash Game. She will wear thru the knees so fast, I'll be sewing more in a couple weeks!! That's ok cause it was a super easy pattern. Another Ottobre of course!! The Lily Leggings. 2 pair were made according to their pattern and the other 2 , I adjusted and added 2 inches in the width of the leg. I wanted a less fitted legging. More of a lounge pant, but I didn't want to have to trace out another pattern, so I improvised! I also add a half inch to the waistband and used 1 inch elastic instead of 1/2 inch and I add diaper allowance to the rear. Next time, I'll take off an inch or 2 in the leg length though.
And here is a pic of her modeling the one of the pair that were a tiny too snug. I will probably end up slicing them up the outer side of the lag and adding a 2 inch panel to each leg.