Saturday, November 7, 2009

Halloween Hoodie and Celtic Butterfly Jeans

I sewed her a Halloween hoodie last month, for Halloween of course! I love this shirt. It's from Burda.




And these jeans I sewed last winter, but they were way too big. Instead of taking them in, I just put them away to wait for her to grow... well, she grew! They are still to big in the waist so I had to take them in a little, but they were almost too short! So I sewed the smallest hem I could and it's good for a couple weeks I guess! I have no idea which pattern they are, but I know they are from Ottobre. They are recycled from a pair of my husbands old jeans. The Celtic butterfly embroidery is from emblibrary.com (The white shirt is from Target)



1 comment:

momtofatdogs said...

I think both peices are beautiful. Just love the pink hoodie!

Sam

Share The Love