Tuesday, February 16, 2010
I managed to get this sewn. I was so proud of the pants... until I tried them on her! LOL The pattern is crazy skinny, and they did not fit. I had to do some creative problem solving. It looks pretty rubbish if you inspect it, but most people won't... HOPEFULLY!
She wore it to school, for all of 3 hours until I had to go pick her up and take her to the doctor!
Both pieces are Farbenmix. The top is Taja and the pants are Kim, with LOTS of alterations, including adding tapered side panels, rear rise, & front rise. I'm thinking I should have went with a bigger size maybe. She's a 104 in Otto, so that's what I did, Should have went with probably a 116! I also had to add a little length to the Taja sleeve, in the form of a cuff.