Sunday, July 25, 2010

PJs for Jake

I FINALLY got Jake's pajamas finished up! WOO HOO!!! They took me forever! I used Ottobre patterns to start for both top and bottom, and altered. The top is Otto basic tee pattern (Creative Workshop?) that I altered into a onesie (instructions here). The first one, I cut the neck hole too small as you can see it's kinda tight on him, but corrected the rest of them. And the bottoms are Otto 6/2009 and I added french terry knee patches, raised the rear seat to accommodate his diaper height, and I also added buttonhole elastic.



1 comment:

Deana said...

fantastic! I have made my son adapted onesies for several years, because I have not found a pattern for them. This is my tutorial... http://kingofthewildthings.blogspot.com/2010/04/super-onesies-for-super-max.html

Thanks for sharing yours...I will definitely be trying them out!

Share The Love